Put Your Estate In Good Hands
Sell Your Virginia Real Estate
It can be challenging to navigate the real estate market on your own, especially in a state like Virginia. With so many different regulations and procedures to follow, it can be tough to keep track of it all.
Plus, if you’re downsizing your home, you’ll want a team that not only knows the Virginia market, but also understands how to relocate effectively and stress-free.
That’s why you need a trusted, qualified real estate agent.
A good agent — like you’ll find at Downsizing VA — will have a deep understanding of the real estate market, find the perfect home for your needs, and will help you navigate the process from start to finish. They’ll also be able to advise you on pricing, negotiation strategies, and more.
Here’s what you’ll get when you work with a Downsizing VA real estate agent:
- 15-minute no-obligation introduction call to understand your home needs
- Complimentary comparative market analysis
- Full service residential real estate sales for home buyers and sellers
- Guided Tours of residential communities in the Greater Fredericksburg Region (Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Stafford)
- School districts and school ratings & reviews for public and private schools
Learn more about our real estate services in Virginia:
- Age in Place
- Local Senior Living Locator
- Senior Moves